Discover Novigrad's food, history, architecture and culture on this 3-hour, small-group walking tour. Try six of Istria's gourmet staples from local restaurants and specialty food shops ... More info ›
Discover Novigrad's food, history, architecture and culture on this 3-hour, small-group walking tour. Try six of Istria's gourmet staples from local restaurants and specialty food shops. Taste local Istrian favorites including prosciutto, pasta, cheese, and wine, just to name a few. Along the way, see and learn about the historical, cultural and architectural components that make Novigrad a charming Istrian gem.
- Take a walking food tour of Novigrad
- Enjoy at least six tastings at local eateries
- Try three local Istrian wines
- Visit Novigrad's historic and cultural locations
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Experience the beauty and history of Novigrad while indulging in local and unique eats along the way. This professionally guided walking tour includes 6 or more different food tastings (which provide more than enough for lunch) and a wine pairing at each of the 3 local eateries we'll visit.
Examples of the stops on this tour are (note: eateries/stops are subject to change):
- Konoba Gatto Nero – cozy restaurant serving innovative Istrian dishes.
- Rigo Bar – unique wine and food bar.
- Konoba Tabasco – Istrian dishes and homemade olive oil.
- Local market – experience foods from local farms.
- Town attractions - sightseeing of Novigrad’s highlights during the walks between eateries.
Be sure to come hungry!